Monday, October 24, 2011

biochemistry wordle

Wordle: biochem
I sorted out my wordle by chapters, they're main ideas, and they're main key words. For the first chapter I chose words mainly dealing with chemistry and the role in life. Atoms, matter, bonds and their properties they all were related therefor i included them. The next chapter I did the properties of water: adhesion,cohesion,hydrophilic, hydrophobic, etc. I chose those because they all had to do with water and all were some sort of property in water. Then I did organic chemistry which deals with carbon and the different molecules in life. Isomers were a big topic in this chapter therefor I chose all it's different properties. Last but not least I chose words dealing with macromolecules: carbohydrates, lipids, vitamins, proteins, and nucleic acids. The words I chose all took different roles in the different macromolecules.

No comments:

Post a Comment