Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Blog 11 Cell Poem

AP Bio
BOW
Write a poem about a cell. Be sure to use vocabulary and demonstrate your understanding of that cell. Go to the class website for examples
Cell Poem
If I were a cell
Id be the structure of life
If I were a cell
I'd be eukaryotic or prokartotic
If I were a cell
I'd have a nucleus or perhaps not
If I were a cell
I would live in animals,bacteria, plants perhaps in a flower where the leaves penetrate the light of the sun and shines in your eyes
If I were a cell
I would be organized and keep all your body's info private unlike your Fb account
If I were a cell
I would move just because my flagella says I shouldn't be so lazy
If I were a cell
I'd live just for you
I promise, if I were a cell
I'd be just your structure of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment